The Merchant/Business Bank Account – Website proprietor’s business ledger (more on this later)
The fundamental purchasing interaction of an eCommerce DeCom
(‘the play’) occurs as follows:
1. Client peruses item index
2. Client adds item to container
3. Client purchases item and enters registration measure
4. Internet business Application contacts a Payment Gateway
5. Installment Gateway gives secure client delivery and installment subtleties passage structure
6. Client safely enters delivery and installment data
7. Installment Gateway contacts Website Owners’ Merchant Bank Account
8. Trader Bank Account measures installment exchange and returns control to Payment Gateway
9. Installment Gateway returns Customer to eCommerce Application
10. Internet business Application tells Customer of effective (or fizzled) installment
11. Internet business Application tells Website Owner of procurement
12. Site Owner boats item to Customer
Obviously there’s significantly more detail going on in each progression, yet ideally you get the overall thought that setting up an eCommerce application is a touch more muddled than your customary blog-style site.
Where Do You Start?
Sounds senseless right, however the initial step you need to do is consider the sorts of things you’ll sell on-line.