Lakes Entrance Holiday Accommodation – A Guide For A Great Weekend Getaway!
Looking for a weekend away at Lakes Entrance? Good Choice
Take a chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, give yourself a treat and relax a little bit. Take a holiday to Lakes Entrance for the weekend or even the whole week, go on, you’ve earned it!
Read on to find out more about why it is a great holiday destination with top class accommodation and activities for the whole family.
Why Lakes Entrance?
Lakes Entrance is predominantly a fishing and tourism-driven town whose population swells during the summertime as tourists take advantage of the good weather and fantastic facilities available. Whether you are visiting for water sports, fishing or just down for the weekend to relax for a bit, we guarantee that you will have a good time here.
What To Do?
There are an abundance of holiday activities to do if you’re by yourself, with a partner or with the family. Some of these include… ทางเข้าจีคลับ
– Fishing from the jetty, the sandbanks, or in the lake and river systems
– Exploring – Hire a paddle boat, motorboat, yacht or cruiser to explore the beach and river.
– Walking – Explore the town, beaches or local state parks nearby.
– The Beach – Enjoy relaxing and getting some sun or go for a splash in the water.
– 90 Miles Beach – A wide sandy beach popular for fishing, surfing and picnicking. Includes the Gippsland Coastal Park which provides for coastal scenic views and wildlife.
Best Times To Visit
Ideally the best time to visit for a holiday is during the warmer months, ranging from October until April. The surf beach is patrolled by the Local Surf Life Saving Club between November and March every summer, with lifeguard patrols from late December to late January.
How To Get To Lakes Entrance?
You can get access from Melbourne via Bairnsdale and Kalimna in the north-west on the Princess Highway. As always obey the speed limits and stay safe on our roads!
There is an abundance of Holiday Accommodation, whether you are interested in a cabin, unit, caravan or campsite you will find what you are looking for here. We recommend that you book in advance during summer as accommodation does fill up fast and you do not want to miss out!
Prices are fairly reasonable and affordable for most people, off-peak season is usually cheaper.